From time to time, the Institute grants Recognised Provider Institutions (RPI) status to organisations in branch locations in Australia and overseas. The following organisations have been authorised to provide training to both prospective and current members of the Institute.
- Wharton Institute of Technology and Science (WITS), Australia
- Business Sense, Inc. Philippines
- HBS for Certification and Training, Lebanon
- Wisdom Group of Institutions (UAE)
- Academy of Finance, Sri Lanka
- Academy of Professional Education, Mumbai, India
- Institute of Professional and Executive Management, Hong Kong
Further, the Institute hopes to accredit a number of universities to provide in-house training and examinations of the CCAA programme. These universities will be listed in the Providers section.
Flash! With the constant changes being proposed with regards climate change and carbon emissions management regulation in Australia; the education and training program to certify carbon analysts and auditors has been temporarily suspended. There will be no new intakes to these programs until further notice.